Affiliate Registration Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to becoming an Affiliate of RankYa. One final, yet important hurdle is that you thoroughly read these Terms and Conditions as you are agreeing to them when you register as an affiliate with
All affiliate registrations are reviewed and moderated and may take few days to be approved so we kindly urge your patience till then.
If your application is approved, great, you’ll be given an unique referral ID that you can use to promote referral link. Check out your private Affiliate Area for referrals information, creatives, payouts, graphs and more.
Our guiding philosophy is simple: work hard, be honest, treat others with gentleness and compassion, also, share what we learnt over a decade within Digital Marketing (particularly about: Google WordPress SEO Search Console AdWords Facebook and YouTube Marketing) that means, we love what we do, and we are very careful with how the brand “RankYa” is promoted. We want affiliates who are 100% behind us.
Affiliate Application Rejection
We reserve the right to approve or reject affiliate applications using our discretion. We also reserve the right to choose whether to provide an explanation for affiliate application rejection. Below are some reasons why an application may be rejected:
- Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright of others will be rejected.
- Affiliate applications for websites that we do not believe are aligned with our industry or business may be rejected.
- Websites considered inappropriate by RankYa will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in gambling or illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected
Commissions and Payouts
You’ll earn generous 10% commission when a customer purchases any type of Membership subscription using your referral link. Here’s the breakdown of earnings by each Membership level we sell (all prices on our website are quoted in USD)
- Premium Private Courses & Videos 30 Days Access $198 – you earn $19.80
- Premium Full Access (Monthly) $298 – you earn $29.80
- Diploma in Digital Marketing $398 – you earn $39.80
Potential to Earn Even More with Tiered Affiliate Rates
- You’ll automatically earn 20% commission after 5 successful referrals
- You’ll automatically earn 25% commission after 10 successful referrals
- You’ll automatically earn 30% commission after 15 successful referrals
Definitions > Lifetime Earnings = for the entire term of subscription (for example: when you refer a visitor who then purchases recurring monthly subscription at $298 per month and continues the membership for 10 months (then you’ll also get earnings each month) totaling $29.80 X 10 = $298
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD via PayPal in the first week of every month. We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases (this includes using a different email address).
Referral Cookie Cycle
“Cookies” (also known as web beacons) is how we track visitors and affiliate referral links. When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a reasonable 30 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase any of our Membership options. Keep in mind that we use our own web servers (not shared servers) so that our website tracking capabilities are quite accurate, however:
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used (your unique referral link) to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that different browser)
- The customer purchases after 30 days (because the cookie will expire).
Direct Link Tracking
We use our own Direct Link Tracking options, so you can skip the default referral link (e.g. ?ref=123 or /ref/123) when you link to our site from your https:// website. You can submit a direct link to your own website in the Settings tab of your Affiliate Area. We’ll review your direct link submission, and when it’s approved you’ll no longer need to use a referral link when linking to RankYa.Digital directly from your site.
Note: Direct Link Tracking is only available for sites using SSL certificate (https:// protocol) and its content 100% owned by you.
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each monthly commission payout. If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral. You’d also be pleased to know that our instant access option reduces the risk of refunds, that means we do not provide refunds, however:
Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The membership that the referral was based on was refunded for reasons we deem fit
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of this Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate News and Updates
By becoming an affiliate you agree to receive emails from RankYa.Digital. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the RankYa.Digital affiliate program or your account. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote RankYa.Digital
Dormant Affiliate Accounts
We encourage all of our affiliates to actively promote RankYa.Digital to keep earning referrals. An affiliate account is considered dormant if no visit have been generated after 3-month period upon which an affiliate account will be temporarily deactivated. You will need to contact us to re-activate your account should your account become dormant
Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed Promotional Methods
- Tell friends or customers about RankYa Digital Marketing Courses and Diploma in Digital Marketing, and give them your affiliate referral link
- Write a review or a blog post about SEO, Google, WordPress Optimization Digital Marketing and link to our site with your referral link
- Reach out to a broad audience with your social network accounts. Tweet about us on Twitter with your affiliate referral link, post about us on Facebook with your affiliate link, or communicate to your LinkedIn followers with your affiliate link. Spam-free promotion is a great way to get more referrals
- Provide value to others by answering related questions on other sites with helpful responses, and using your referral link in your replies
Prohibited Promotional Methods
- Any type of spam is prohibited (for example: Links, comments, ads, emails, malware, click-jacking or any type of spam is strictly forbidden)
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited
- You can not claim to be professionally associated with RankYa
- RankYa.Digital may not be promoted on coupon sites
- Cloning our site, copying our site, pretending that a site created by you is an official RankYa site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- False promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by RankYa is prohibited
Further Support for Our Affiliates
FREE Web Hosting & SSL’d Website Built by RankYa
Don’t have resources to have your very own domain and website? Believe strongly in RankYa’s guiding philosophy? Then, no worries at all because RankYa believes in you. We are willing to set up a new domain (we cover the cost for domain registration, web hosting, we install WordPress and set it up fully optimized for you to grow it promoting RankYa digital marketing services or courses). Inquire to find out more about about this great offer.
Upon 10 successful referrals: we will offer our affiliates various premium membership options whereby you can learn mastery skills for digital marketing (including Google rankings) so that your online ventures brings to you greater prosperity as we believe in sharing knowledge with those who also believe in our guiding philosophy.
Upon 20 successful referrals: we will also promote You (and or Your Website) by means of shout outs, shares, mentions and even referrals.
- For example: Facebook and YouTube channel (currently over 31500+ subscribers) also through our email outreach campaigns. Keep in mind that we advertise through PPC (Google AdWords and FB Ads) as well.
By accepting these terms and conditions you are providing your nonlegal agreement to abide by them. By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee of RankYa. You agree that your affiliate application is not legally binding relationship, and as a result you may not take legal action against RankYa. These affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
We truly value all our team of affiliates, we have already dedicated great amount of resources so that your efforts are generously rewarded for you.